We provide a comprehensive, hands-on, professional property management service aimed at maximising returns for our stakeholders.
Services we offer
- Property Management
- Financial Management
- Accounting and Administration
- Operations Management
We maximise income flows for our landlords by retaining existing tenants, keeping tight control of debtors and creditors and contribute to the bottom line through regular efficiency audits.
- Retail and commercial property management
- Leasing – negotiating and concluding lease agreements, sourcing and vetting new tenants and retaining existing tenants
- Tenant installations and relocation management
- Preparation and management of all contracts
Accounting and Administration
Administration of all income and expenditure, maintaining full financial records, bank reconciliations, monthly audit files and landlord reports, secure storage of lease documents, preparing annual budgets, supervising annual audits and VAT submissions.
Debtors – preparing monthly rental statements, rent collections and credit control, sweeping of bank accounts, arrears reporting, letters of demand, and legal collections
Creditors – processing all expenses and disbursements, monthly recoveries ensuring budgets are achieved and contract negotiation
Payroll – monthly
Secretarial Services – full company secretarial suite of services offered, including annual returns, minutes of directors meetings and AGM’s and liaison with CIPC.
Our sophisticated systems and strict controls ensure that properties are professionally and profitably managed. We provide regular, timeous and detailed management reports giving landlords peace of mind that an efficient and effective level of financial administration and control is in place. Our high level of skill and expertise places us in a position to produce annual financial statements.
We ensure that properties are maintained in perfect operating condition at all times.
- Facilities management and on-site technical maintenance
- Full maintenance team for rapid response to all minor repairs
- Pro-active preventative maintenance
- Utilities management and recoveries associated therewith
- Service Level Agreements with all service providers
- High standard of core services such as cleaning and security
- Regular building inspections and reports to landlords