Braamcor is a dynamic and reputable property management company that has been operating throughout South Africa for more than 25 years. The company is headed up by Bronwen Cuthbert and Rolf Frolich.
The team’s expertise, infrastructure, systems and experience have allowed them to grow year on year and the group is available to take on additional properties to manage.
- Braamcor Services CC was founded in 1986 and was instrumental in amalgamating various syndicated property companies into one holding company, Braamprop Holdings Ltd.
- The property management division of Braamcor Services CC was sold to Kagiso in 2001, but they were unable to sustain the business and a portion has reverted to Braamcor.
- A new company, BRAAMCOR MANAGEMENT SERVICES (PTY) LTD (BMS), was established in 2003 to operate the property management business.
- This company is jointly owned by Bronwen Cuthbert and Rolf Frolich.
- The company currently manages commercial properties valued at more than R850 million.
- To manage, and administer client’s buildings professionally, profitably and maintain them in perfect operating condition.
- To utilize its sophisticated systems, strict controls, professional experience and expertise to maximize returns for stakeholders
Did we convince you?
Let us help you manage your propertyContact us